Integrated Healing focuses on the emotional and/or spiritual reasons that are behind so many physical dysfunctions and unfulfilled, unhappy lives.
We use a form of ‘Muscle Testing’ from Kinesiology to give bio-feedback and to identify areas of stress (emotional or physical), dysfunction, or imbalance in the body’s energy systems. It is an experience in which your body leads itself to the exact therapeutic technique necessary to relieve stress and create balance.
Kinesiology brings together healing modalities from the East and the West by combining Chinese Meridian therapy, Acupuncture and energy balancing with muscle testing, anatomy, physiology and psychology used in the west. Kinesiology is a non-invasive, truly holistic therapy, addressing the client’s being as a whole to deal with physical, nutritional, emotional, spiritual and energetic problems.
One of the main benefits of kinesiology is that you don’t have to relive the trauma, nor even talk about it if you don’t want to.
- ADHD and Learning Difficulties
- Brain Integration
- Emotional Trauma
- Healing the Inner Child
- Lack of Self-Confidence
- Phobias and Anxiety
- Psychological Issues
- Reclaiming Personal Power
- Self-Sabotage and Self-Limiting Beliefs
- Survival Programs
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Clearing Negative Consequences of Injury
- Fertility Issues
- Food Sensitivities
- Hip Rotation
- Sexual Issues
- Spine/Back Alignment
- Sports Injuries
- Thyroid Balance
- Womens Health including PMT and Polycystic Ovaries
- Clearing Invasive Energies
- Clearing Spiritual Blockages
- Soul Integration
- This technique surpasses the limitations of talk therapies. It is a truly revolutionary holographic approach to healing that offers deep and lasting relief.
- Aromatherapy, Sound therapy, Crystal therapy may be used in a session to create high vibrational frequencies that condone relaxation and healing.
- Mental imaging / exercises / affirmations may be used to help change negative patterns in the mind that lead to low vibrational frequencies.
A session can take place in a wellness studio, your home, or outdoors in nature. You will mostly be lying on a massage table on your back, fully clothed, sometimes you will need to stand or sit.
Sessions are $200 and usually range from 1 to 2 hours. Safe for all ages and walks of life
My advice on IH is just try it!
I had no idea what I was getting myself into when I had a session, but it helped me understand my physical issue that was not going away at a much deeper level, and eventually get rid of the mental pattern that was keeping me injured.
Integrated Healing works to bring body, mind, and spirit back together, so you can feel more like yourself and allow your life to manifest your most positive dreams. I have seen so many people benefit in this gentle, yet powerful approach to wellness.